Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day 2011







Well, the forecasters were correct, it snowed in SC!!!  Being from the south means I can literally count on both hands how many real snows I have seen and this one was a good one.  The boys and I ventured out into the white stuff for a little while to see what we could get into and as always we spent more time dressing to be outdoors than we did outdoors.  Guess the boys have a lot of their picky mom in them.  Daddy was not home allday because he was working to keep the parking lots clear for one of our clients.  It was sad not having him around to play with the boys, but he was working hard for our family.  I cannot say enough about the sacrifices he makes for our family and our business.  It was a nice and relaxing day watching the beautiful white stuff come down and turn the yard into a wonderland of snow!  The boys really enjoyed eating the snow.  Andrew told me that he was full from all the snow he ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment