Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our first visit to Rocky Creek Elementary

A little snow could not stop our awesome new school from opening it's doors to all on Monday for a Sneak Peak!  The boys and I were amazed by the new school.  There is a ceramic tile creek running through the entire school and my favorite is a ceramic tile compass in the center of the school.  It is beautiful and I am so thankful for God allowing our children to be a part of such an amazing place to learn and grow!





Andrew this morning on the first day of school!  I pray he has a fantastic day!  I miss him already.

1 comment:

  1. How blessed you all are to be in such a wonderful school! There's something very special about opening a new school!
    I went for a visit last Sunday afternoon before the big snow came, and there were so many excited teachers there getting ready! Can't wait to go back when things settle down.
    Isn't the "river" awesome! I can see Andrew now trying to follow that river down the hall- no more straight lines!!!
    Your pics are priceless, Anna!!!!
    Thanks for sharing, and keep up posted on 1st grade at RCES!!

    ReplyDelete